Online Ticket Request Form Instructions (High Holy Days 2007)
(High Holidays Instructions - spelled wrong to help search bar find "High Holidays")
- Log in first - To ensure "smooth sailing" when submitting a High Holy Day Ticket
Request online, please log in first directly from the home page (which
is faster anyway). There is a log in portlet (box) just below the
navigation portlet (box) in the left column. Always use that for
logging in. (Remember the login name and password are case-sensitive. "SmithA" is not the same as "smitha"). Then, you can select "high holy day tickets" from the
forms tab or return to the home page and click on the link "High Holy
Days Ticket Request Form (log in first)" under the Spotlight box in the
middle column. Refer to the pictures below.
- If you do not know your log in name, please contact the office. If you know your log in name, but do not know your password, then:
- on the front page, in the log in box in the left column (see picture above on left), fill in the log in name, leave the password blank and click "Forgot your password?"
- once you have logged in, you can change your password by going to preferences (next to your name in the gray bar near the top on the right)
- Please contact our web site manager if you have any problems at all.
- If you try to navigate to the ticket request form before logging in, you will be asked to log in first. After that, you may be taken to a page that says something like "Our apologies...The item you requested does not exist on this server or cannot be served." Either go to the home page again or use the form drop down tab to go to the ticket request form.
- The ticket request form:
- Please fill out this form to request tickets for your immediate family and others who will attend services with you. You will also be able to fill out yiskor card and child care requests as well as order prayer books and volunteer for tasks needed for the High Holy Days. Please scroll all the way to the bottom. At the bottom of the form, click the "save" button to save your entries. If you change your mind and haven't yet saved the form, you can either go back and change the fields or click "cancel" at the bottom of the form to cancel the request.
- After you save the form, you will be able to review your submission and make changes as necessary. You will also be given the opportunity to pay for extra tickets, prayer books, donations and child daycare using PayPal and credit card. Paypal is a secure, well known and trusted method of paying online. Note: Your tickets will not be mailed until the office has received at least 1/3 of your membership dues for 2006-2007.