Temple Micah has many programs--in addition to our adult education programs--through which we share and grow together. Most of these programs are initiated and run by congregants.
To learn about all of Temple Micah's offerings, download our program guide here.
For additional Micah groups, look under
- adult education programs (such as for the B'nai Torah class, Hebrew classes, Lunch and Learn, and discussion groups)
- worship (such as for choir)
- youth programs
- repair the world (such as for The Green Team)
Have an idea for a group or activity that Micah currently doesn't offer? So start one! It's as easy as 1-2-3.
- Line up a critical mass of people interested in joining the group -- at least 10-15 individuals.
- Figure out how often you'd like to meet (once a month? once a week? every other week?), when (evening? during the day? what time?), where (at the temple?).
- Call (202-342-9175) or email Rachel Gross, the executive director, to describe your plan, get approval of time-date-place to meet, and request publicity in the weekly email and on the website.
If you have questions or suggestions with respect to a specific group or program, please send an email to "[programname]@templemicah.org" (such as email@example.com for the Lunch Bunch program).