Temple Micah has many programs--in addition to our adult education programs--through which we share and grow together. Most of these programs are initiated and run by congregants.
Check back for the 2014-15 Program Offerings and Registration Form
For additional Micah groups, look under
- adult education programs (such as for the B'nai Torah class, Hebrew classes, Lunch and Learn, and discussion groups)
- worship (such as for choir)
- youth programs
- repair the world (such as for The Green Team)
Have an idea for a group or activity that Micah currently doesn't offer? So start one! It's as easy as 1-2-3.
- Line up a critical mass of people interested in joining the group -- at least 10-15 individuals.
- Figure out how often you'd like to meet (once a month? once a week? every other week?), when (evening? during the day? what time?), where (at the temple?).
- Call (202-342-9175) or email Rachel Gross, the executive director, to describe your plan, get approval of time-date-place to meet, and request publicity in the weekly email and on the website.
If you have questions or suggestions with respect to a specific group or program, please send an email to "[programname]@templemicah.org" (such as email@example.com for the Lunch Bunch program).