It is a sacred privilege to provide comfort to members who are ailing. Members of our Hineni (I am here) group:
- Deliver meals to homes of members who are recovering from illness
- Bake and deliver challot to homebound members on occasional Fridays
- Drive members to medical appointments
- Make friendly phone calls to homebound members
- Forge deep connections among seniors and other members of the congregation
To volunteer or to find out more about our activities, email Hineni. Please call the office at (202) 342-9175 if you or a family member are ill and would like to connect with a rabbi.